The Outreach ministry of JTCM is a vital part
of the mission and vision of our church.
As Jesus extended his hand to help those that
were without, without understanding of the gospel, without food,
without money, without this world’s support, JTCM Outreach
ministry desires to fulfill His commission and do the same.
The Outreach ministry’s primary concern
is with the saving of souls. However we understand it is more
challenging for anyone to hear what you have to say about Christ
when they are hungry, hurting and homeless.
The purpose of Outreach is to reach out to
the lost, the hurt, the lonely, the broken, and the needy of society
to meet their needs and show them a more excellent way through
Outreach ministry provides services to those
in need in the following areas:
- Community kitchen (under reconstruction)
- Feeding and distribution of clothing to
those in need in our community and church members
- Counseling and referral services
- Pre-counseling of substance dependent
people and referrals to various programs
- Pre-counseling and training in job interviews
- Job referrals
- Angel tree program
- Organize, collect and distribute Christmas
gifts to children of incarcerated inmates.
- Food distribution
- Holiday food baskets for the needy
- Christian Community Block Explosion/
Music & Fine Arts Day
- A fun filled day of activities, food,
witnessing and celebration for the community
- Media Ministry
- TV Commercials - expressing the love and
life changing abilities of Christ through media
- Radio – weekly broadcast of the
We have a vision to fulfill the commandment
of God as expressed in Matthew 25:35-37, Lk.10:30-37, and Matt.
28:19, by feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, visiting the
sick and those in prison, helping the destitute, beaten and robbed
left for dead and proselytizing the gospel.
For further information please contact Elder
Gertha Graham at Outreach@JoyTabernacle.org